1. Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon 6000 series GPU, Ryzen 5000 or 3000 series GPU (excluding the Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G) and a 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. For additional information and system requirements, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory. GD-178
2. Testing done by AMD performance labs Feb 18 2020, on a RX 6700 XT (20.50-210202n-362065E-ATI driver), AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU, 16GB DDR4-3200MHz, ASRock X570 Taichi motherboard, Win10 Pro 64 with AMD Smart Access Memory Technology ENABLED vs. the same system with Smart Access Memory Technology DISABLED. Performance may Vary. RX-640
3. Testing done by AMD performance labs February 5, 2021 on AMD Ryzen 9 5900X (3.70GHz) CPU, 16GB DDR4-3200MHz, Radeon RX 6800 graphics card Qogir AM4, Win10 Pro x64, with AMD Smart Access Memory Technology ENABLED vs. the same system with
Smart Access Memory Technology DISABLED. RX-642
4. Based on a 3rd party report by Hot Tech, “AMD Smart Access Memory Technology,” December 2020, commissioned by AMD. Test system: RX 6800XT GPU (20.11.2 driver), AMD Ryzen 9 5950X (3.4 GHz) CPU, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, Win10 Pro 64. Performance may vary. RX-622
5. Testing done by AMD performance labs February 5, 2021 on AMD Ryzen 9 5900X (3.70GHz) CPU, 16GB DDR4-3200MHz, Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card Qogir AM4, Win10 Pro x64, with AMD Smart Access Memory Technology ENABLED vs. the same system with Smart Access Memory Technology DISABLED. RX-641
6. Max boost is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com for more details.
7. Testing by AMD performance labs as of 9/2/2020 based on the average FPS of 40 PC games at 1920x1080 with the High image quality preset using an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X processor vs. Core i9-10900K. Results may vary. R5K-002.
8. Select motherboards may require BIOS update based on date of manufacture or purchase.
9. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-187.
10. Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of June 11, 2021, on the AMD Radeon™ 6900 XT, AMD Radeon™ 6800 XT, and AMD Radeon™ 6700 XT graphics cards with pre-release AMD Radeon™ Software 21.6.1 RC Prime 9 (21.20-210518a-367616E) driver with
AMD Smart Access Memory enabled, on a test system comprising of an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, ASRock X570 Taichi motherboard with BIOS version P3.61 at default settings, and Windows® 10 Pro May 2020 Update (19041.508). Benchmark tests: Anno 1800, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra Hight preset, no raytracing. Evil Genius 2, Vulkan, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, no raytracing. Godfall, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Epic preset, Raytracing ON. Kingshunt, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, no raytracing. The Riftbreaker, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, Raytracing ON. Terminator: Resistance, DX11, 3840 x 2160, Epic preset, no raytracing. Game 7, DX12, 3840 x 2160, High preset, no raytracing. Performance may vary and is dependent on the FSR Quality Mode selected. FSR requires developer integration and is available in select games only. RS-365.
© 2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, Ryzen, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX, Microsoft, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries.
© 2021 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters"®, the Codemasters logo and “DiRT”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “DIRT 5”™ and “RaceNet”™ are trademarks of Codemasters. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed by Codemasters.
GODFALL™ Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logo are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC. ©2021 Counterplay Games Inc. All rights reserved.