Slow starting and running

Aldelri

Hello,

the other day when I turned off the computer (new bought in April, Ryzen 3900X, 64 Gb Ram, 4GB nvidia graphics with SSD) it took a long time to shut down and I found it strange.

The next time it was turned on it looked like a 13 year old computer with an HDD, even the windows loading icon was moving super slow.
When the computer was finally opened, it responded very slowly, the loading of the startup applications was also slow, when you open an application for the first time you think about it, then not anymore. I open a project in which I am working and to open it in 30-50 seconds it takes almost 6 minutes, incredible.

I restored the computer to a previous state point and nothing and in the end I restored an image of C: from 2 months ago that I had and it has not fixed the problem either.

It keeps starting considerably slower and reacting slow when opening applications.

I have checked with the system symbol if there is a problem in the windows files and what I have tried tells me that everything is fine.

Any idea what happens?

Thank you.
A greeting.